Growth starts here.
Wherever you are in the business lifecycle, our consulting professionals have the solutions to keep your company on target for the future.
Beyond the traditional scope.
Oftentimes, a company has a need that extends beyond the scope of traditional tax and assurance services. In these situations, companies turn to Ryan & Wetmore to provide business consulting advice on a range of topics critical to financial health and the future of the organizations. Wherever you are in the business lifecycle, our consulting professionals have the solutions to keep your company on target for the future.
We have deep experience in finance, organizational design, M&A, investor relations management, and change management. We help corporations create competitive advantages through strategic corporate finance.
- Financial modeling, strategic planning, and implementation
- Financial statement analysis
- Provide CFO guidance and advice related to accounting and financial operations
- Management of the finance infrastructure (accounting, treasury, finance)
- Hands-on guidance during transitions (e.g., medical leave, IPO, business integration, or leadership succession)
- Cash flow management and projections
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Private equity and debt financing
- Bank financing and investor meeting preparation
- Audit preparation and liaison with audit firm
- Key metric benchmarking and trend analysis
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Financial and operational improvement plans
- Internal controls review
- Mergers and acquisition support
- Risk management
- Cost allocations and revenue analysis
We specialize in helping businesses through the entire transaction process from the decision to buy/sell to critical transactional elements to the closing and integration activities. We have been involved in mergers and acquisitions of emerging companies valued at $1M to large entities worth tens of millions of dollars.
Our sell-side transaction advisory services:
- Preparing the business for sale
- Assessment of business value
- Letter of intent evaluation and support
- Evaluation of potential purchasers
- Assistance with buy-side requests
- Data room management
- Closing assistance
Our buy-side transaction advisory services:
- Financial due diligence
- Quality of earnings analysis
- Post-merger planning and integration support
- Merger and acquisition tax
- Closing assistance
When a company decides to introduce a new product or launch new business operations, a strong business plan is integral to its success. Let our team help you create a solid launching point and the necessary financing for your efforts.
- Consulting on executive summary
- Industry environment analysis – trends and characteristics both regionally and nationally
- Management skills analysis in operations, marketing, and finance
- Financial forecasting and projections
- Description of the business or product drafting
- Market considerations, potential, and competition
- Strategic planning to achieve short and long-term goals
- Business expansion consulting
We work closely with attorneys to deliver, analyze, and reconstruct corporate books, records, and electronic information, and participate in fact-finding interviews. Throughout the discovery process and document review, we are there to help identify all relevant financial information for counsel quickly and confidentially. We have represented clients in numerous U.S. courts.
- Fraud and complex financial investigations
- Audit and special committee investigations
- Financial statement misstatements, inadequate disclosure, and restatement
- Independent internal controls and fraud risk assessment
- Compliance and transaction risk assessments
- Mergers and acquisitions fraud services
- Delinquent federal and state tax returns
- Technical accounting services
- Assistance with auditors
- Accountant liability
- Unreported income testing
- Expert witness testimony
- Whistleblower complaints and allegations
- Regulatory inquiries
- Ponzi schemes, embezzlement, and kickbacks
- Receiver, trustee, and independent monitorship services
- Anti-corruption compliance and investigations
- False claims act
- Fraud prevention
Meet some of our consultants.
Senior Finance Consultant
Partner, Co-founder, & CPA