- Healthcare organizations
- Professional service companies
- Individual tax and financial planning
Danielle is a Senior Manager based in our Bethesda, MD office. With over 25 years of experience, she provides a variety of tax services to corporations, trusts, partnerships and high net worth individual including:
-Income tax planning and projections
-Tax return preparation and review, including trust and estate
-Assistance with foreign tax issues
-IRS correspondence and representation
Throughout Danielle’s time at Ryan & Wetmore, Danielle’s favorite aspect of her role is working with her clients, particularly the elderly. Danielle is known by her clients and co-workers as being extremely knowledgeable, which in turn, catalyzes and nurtures the growth of those she works with inside and outside of the office.
Prior to joining the firm, Danielle served as the controller for a large established physician group where she:
-Maintained the company’s general ledger,
-Prepared quarterly consolidated statements,
-Prepared related party partnership and joint venture tax returns
-Supervised payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable
-Maintained vendor relations.
Prior to her controllership position, Danielle worked for a public accounting firm in the District of Columbia, where she focused predominately on tax return review.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of AICPA Women in the Profession
- Member of AICPA Tax Section
- Member of AICPA Financial Planning Section
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) Designation Holder
- B.S. Accounting, Magna Cum Laude – Catholic University