- Government contracting
- Entrepreneurial growth (start-ups)
Chloe Parker is a Manager at Ryan & Wetmore and has been with the firm since 2011. She works closely with entrepreneurs to provide accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting services.
In her work with government contractors, construction, and professional services clients, Chloe helps her clients maintain tax compliance, obtain financing, and create sustainable strategies for growth.
Chloe is active in the Greater Washington Society of CPA’s. She has served as chairperson of the Young and Emerging Accountants section and was named the GWSCPA’s 2017 Outstanding Young Professional.
Chloe has a passion for developing and encouraging her clients and the Ryan & Wetmore team. Chloe’s work illustrates, Wharton Professor, Adam Grant’s words:
“The most meaningful way to succeed is to help other people succeed.”
- Chairperson of the Young & Emerging Section of the Greater Washington Society of CPAs (GWSCPA)
- Named 2017 GWSCPA Outstanding Young and Emerging Professional
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- B.S. Accounting – Grove City College
- M.B.A. – University of Maryland, Robert H. Smith School of Business
- QuickBooks Certified